My skill

                          My skill


Hy come back again in my blog, in a very pleasant blog haha. Maybe for myself, my name is putry parwaty. Okay commonly called putry, I stayed at jln kom yos sudarso. My hobby is singing and drawing, on this occasion I will tell you about my skill, I actually do not have a skill that boast like the people out there, I might just be able to sing and draw. First, I want to tell you a little about my experience singing, I was indeed very happy to sing whereever and whenever, my first time performing in front of people, namely when pensi birthday event at the time of high school my school at that time I submitted and in the offer suddenly by my friend to sing and to show my skill, at that time I was very surprised because I was not given the opportunity to exercise at all and it was really sudden. There I braced myself and resolved to dare to appear in public. Actually I did not play myself, I sang at that time with my friends 3, Only playing the guitar and the other one with me singing. Secondly I will tell you a not more about my skills that draw, I would have preferred to draw like Doodle art, you know the doodle art? Doodle art was a kind of small animals cute animal pictures, and later in the middle of writing can you request. I've made for my friend's birthday, anniversary, even a fad, my friend once suggested to develop my talents on this one but I am afraid the customer is not satisfied. So, I reject the suggestion of my friend. And I want her just describe to my friends only. So first a story in my blog this time, do not be bored bored yes, listen to me vent on this blog, see you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ask an Expert

How to make a......

My group assigment