I can't imagine life without education

         I can't imagine live without                                   education


     Hello, welcome back to my blog, this time I'd like to discuss and imagining about thing I can't live without. For me, not only me but all of us can't live without education. Imagine if there is no education in this world, we wont be able to communicate with other people because we're lack of knowledge and if we enforce ourselves to interact to others without any extensive knowledge, the interactions won't run smoothly.
      For example at the campus, if we don't have any extensive knowledge, we wont be able to join any organization, especially in the world of lectures, we do really need education to be able to be able to follow the flow of those organizations.
       In my opinion, if we don't get any education from our childhood until now, we won't be considered by other people and they will underestimated us, moreover, if there's no education, we wont be able to read and write until now, even if there is no education I might not get in college today, hehehe
       Education is very important. It is very easy to get an education now days, education can be reached starting from elementary to senior high school and the cost is free from the government, and if we want to continue our study to college we can easily search for scholarships if we really intend, so there is no excuse for us not to persue higher education.
       Therefore, we as young generations of the nation indonesia must continue our education as high as possible so that we can persue and achieve our dream to advance and boast the nation of Indonesia, especially to make our parents proud of us.
        So that's it from my blog, pardon me if there is word that are not pleasing. I hope this article worthwhile:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ask an Expert

How to make a......

My group assigment